The undersigned Cecchini Daniela as data controller of the personal data of the Hotel Savoia di Cecchini Daniela & C. S.n.c. based in via Repubblica n. 1, Misano Adriatico (RN) pursuant to art. 4, of the EU Regulation 2016/679 inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulations, which will process your personal data manually and / or with the support of computerized means for the purposes indicated below.
Purpose of the processing, legal basis and any third party recipients of the data
Your personal data will be processed for purposes related to the management of business relations orders and, specifically, for the compilation of personal data lists, keeping accounts of customers / suppliers, invoicing, making communications both with paper and electronic means.
Your data may be processed for internal statistical purposes and market research.
Furthermore, your data may be disclosed to third parties, for technical and operational
requirements strictly related to the purposes above mentioned and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
- bodies, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us for processing related to the fulfillment of obligations administrative, accounting and management related to the ordinary conduct of our economic activity, including for recovery purposes credit;
- to public authorities and administrations for the purposes connected with the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- banks, financial institutions or other entities to whom the transfer of the aforementioned data is necessary for the performance of the business our company in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed in your comparisons.
- suppliers of installation, assistance and maintenance services for IT and telematic systems and systems and for all services functionally connected and necessary for the performance of the services covered by the Contract.
Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible for us to process contracts and other obligations connected, and to properly manage each other’s commercial relations.
Your personal data will be processed for the execution of a contract concluded with you or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at his request.
Sending commercial and / or promotional communications relating to products and services similar to those covered by the contractual relationship occurred on the basis of the legitimate interest of the owner.
Data retention times
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to accomplish the purposes
described above and to fulfill the obligations under the law.
Rights of the interested party
pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, and from 15 to 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that regarding the treatment of your personal data you can exercise the following rights:
a) Right to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
– confirmation that the processing of personal data is currently underway;
– the purposes of the processing;
– the categories of personal data;
– the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be
– if the data are not collected from the data subject, all the information available on their origin;
– the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
– a copy of the personal data being processed.
b) Right of rectification and integration of personal data;
c) Right to delete data (“right to be forgotten”) if one of the following reasons exists:
1. personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were
collected or otherwise processed;
2. the interested party revokes the consent to the processing of the data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
3. the interested party opposes the processing and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing;
4. personal data have been processed unlawfully;
5. personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the Member State to which it is law subject the data controller;
The data controller, if he has made public personal data and is obliged to delete them, must inform the other owners who handle them personal data of the request to delete any link, copy or reproduction of your data.
d) Right to limit the processing in the event that:
1. the interested party contests the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
2. the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;
3. Although the data controller no longer needs it for processing, personal data are necessary for the data subject the ascertainment, the exercise or the defense of a right in court;
4. the interested party has opposed the processing, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the holder of the treatment with respect to those of the interested party.
e) Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the published procedures and instructions on the official website of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
f) Right to the portability of the data or the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by device automatic personal data concerning him / her provided to a data controller and if necessary transmit them to another data controller treatment, if the treatment is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Technically possible, the data subject has the right to obtain the direct transmission of data from one data controller to another.
g) Right to oppose at any time the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular in the case where:
1. processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner, subject to
clarification of the grounds of the opposition;
2. personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
h) Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except in cases where the decision: is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the person concerned and a holder of the treatment, is authorized by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the controller is subject or is based on consent explicit of the interested party.
i) Right to withdraw consent at any time.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free.
How to exercise rights
The interested party may at any time exercise the rights by sending:
– a registered letter with return receipt to the company address
– an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller is Cecchini Daniela as the owner of the company.
Contact details: tel. 0541 961174 E-mail email@example.com